Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

We completed the #LentChallenge and read the entire New Testament during Lent.  It was AMAZING!  The kids loved the time and the accomplishment because they know it was hard and took effort and they feel good about persevering through. 

Resurrection Sunday dawned bright and sunny with three baby chicks hatching that day.  Life.  Miracles.  Wonder and amazement replace unknowns and hows.

The message was one of grace.  Undeserving grace.  Gifts.  Gifts given though they were not earned.  Reminders of the greatest day in history, death defeated, we are set free!

I can't help but think back on past Easter Sundays and found some pictures in the archives.
2007

2008

2008
 
2011



2012

My Tough Guys

My sweeties!

Daddy-Daughter

 
I miss all my children being home but 4/6 is a blessing I am counting!  While we didn't get any pictures of all of, here is a darling picture of our grand baby!



It was a good day.  I love my family time.  I love just being together and enjoying our company.  We are fortunate to live near enough to spend special days together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! I may not reply to each one but know that I read each and every comment.

May God Bless You!